Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life Without Mouth Wash


I was at the Super Market today, waiting in line to pay for my groceries, when I suddenly overhear someones conversation. They were talking about our current oil crisis--not being able to produce enough products made out of oil from now on.

Can you imagine that? A life without mouth wash. People would go around with their mouth's smelling like the last thing they ate. That's nasty! I know that when I come out of the house I must have my mouth clean. I hate the smell of bad breath. As a matter of fact, I brush my teeth twice, then floss, and finally mouth wash to add the final touches to a clean and fresh mouth.
What are your thoughts to this situation?

1 comment:

  1. I think the same thing as you think imagen that going around and kissing other people. Imagen that if they are about to kiss when they tell you that your mouth smells, and you get all red and dont know what to do OMG.!!!! Your source works, nice entry!

    ReplyDelete