Friday, April 23, 2010

We use oil in almost EVERYTHING!....(I did not know that)



Can you believe it.....there is oil in almost every product we buy. That is amazing! Here I am, thinking oil is only used as fuel in the form of gasoline to keep our motor vehicle's running, but in fact oil is used even in our at-home products. Some examples of products in which you can find oil are clothes, office supplies, health and beauty products, kitchen utencils, and even in our children's (acrylic) toys.

Source: igd

If you are interested in seeing the whole list of (the majority of) products made out of oil, you can check out this link http://www.ioga.com/Special/PetroProducts.htm

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as you explain in your blog, I was was ignorant myself about the oil useage. Now that I know all of this, I am in shock and I am also getting scared because what if everything we have is gone in a second. Life as we know it is no longer going to be. I feel lost, don't you? Well, thanks to you and the research I have done so far, I am more informed about what we facing and liking it or not, it is a serious thing :/.
    As in your grammar and technical parts everything seems ok and there aren't many errors.

    ReplyDelete